The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Formatting Gantt bars Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm using a real project to test OmniPlan against, and it's proving quite helpful.

In terms of producing a graphic which I can use to explain how the tender would go, there are several formatting options which would be quite helpful.

One would be the ability to use differnet colours/shades for different groups of tasks. This would highlight different project phases very well.

Two would be the ability to distinguish various elements like group bars and milestones with different colours/shades. This would complement the style options for the text.

Three would be the ability to control the level of detail shown on the chart. For example, I don't need to show the time against a milestone in the text to the right of the milestone.