The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OP iPad and OP Mac V1.7 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm pretty sure OPi and OPM V1.7 won't sync, but I'd like to know whether the two are compatible in any way? For example, can I open files from one in the other? In fact, can I even get files from one to the other?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBerry View Post
I'm pretty sure OPi and OPM V1.7 won't sync, but I'd like to know whether the two are compatible in any way? For example, can I open files from one in the other? In fact, can I even get files from one to the other?
No, I'm afraid not. We redesigned the file format in OmniPlan 2 to support syncing plans and tracking changes between devices and team members, and OmniPlan for iPad is only compatible with the new OmniPlan 2 format.

(OmniPlan 2 for Mac can import and export the older OmniPlan 1 format, however.)

OK no problem, thanks Ken.