The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus and SugarSync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I have been using SugarSync to synchronize to iMac and MacBookPro and love it. I bought the OmniFocus for my iPhone and been using it but would like o buy the desktop version. I have downloaded the beta version and tried the sync option.

The only problem is that I can't sync with my iPhone wich make the desktop application useless for me. I am not interested in a Me account nor WebDav for now.
Is there away to use Sugarsync to sync between my iPhone and desktop/laptop? SugarSync works just like a server and the sync time is very fast. Did anyone try to use it to sync the iphone with the desktop? any idea?

Thanks!