The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Today only Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
i think this can be done but for the life of me i cannot figure out how. i want to look at only the day's tasks or deadlines, not what i've missed or what's due this week. how can i do this? or can i? i thought i could but can't remember what i did. i love omnifocus, but i find the program is quirky at times. maybe it's because i am not a hard core GTDer. i just hope the iphone component works well so i will never be stuck in front of a laptop again.

Perspectives menu -> Due Items

Use the triangle the left of each group to collapse the ones that are due in the future.

Does that do what you're looking for?

And if that does give you a view that works, use Perspectives --> Save Window as New Perspective to remember the collapsed state of the future groups.

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Perspectives menu -> Due Items

Use the triangle the left of each group to collapse the ones that are due in the future.

Does that do what you're looking for?
Brian,

I think so. I will check it out. I remember finding it one time, I think, and then forgetting about it. That's one part of the interface that's confusing or counter-intuitive. This will be very helpful for me.

Take care.

Dan.

Thanks Curt. I'm going to check it out as soon as I can. i sure hope it works.