The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF has never been able to synch with iCal Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have nver been able to successfully synch with iCal. I keep getting various messages such as "unable to push calendars".

OF did create some to-do calendars in iCal and I did map my contexts to them, but these are not showing up anymore in the OF iCal prefs and I've had to remap the contexts to my regular iCal calendars.

With the final release of OF coming out in January for a price, I am not going to purchase if I cam unable to synch.

This area of OmniFocus is still under pretty active development. It sounds like maybe some of our recent changes goofed up your settings. (Sorry!) I can't make a promise about any feature, but feel free to wait until January 6th, check out whether calendar syncing satisfies you in that version, and then decide whether to buy, while the pre-sale price still stands.

Well, for some reason, it has begun synching. I think the problem was in my iCal file. Not sure what the problem was, but it's working at least for now.

Thanks!