The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OW won't download completely Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clytie
Mindflayer, I just had the same experience with the new beta (5.5.1b1), getting only 2.5 MB out of 10.x MB, so I clicked on your ICQ symbol and sent that info and my IP. I hope you got it. Nothing happened when I sent the message, except I got an ICQ "search for people" page.

I'm about to try the alternative download link.
I did not get the ICQ. Well, to be fair, I might have but I have been getting a lot of spim on it, so unless I see a message that says, 'Hey, I got your UIN from so-and-so', I ignore it. Sounds like the alternative site worked. Still curious as to why you can't get to it - I have friends in Australia and New Zealand, and they can.

Me too. :S

I'm not sure the IP in my Apple menu will be useful, anyway, since I'm on a house LAN. I'm not sure how to find the external IP.

At least, now, I know to try an alternative link. That beats downloading over and over without getting the whole file. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clytie
Me too. :S

I'm not sure the IP in my Apple menu will be useful, anyway, since I'm on a house LAN. I'm not sure how to find the external IP.

At least, now, I know to try an alternative link. That beats downloading over and over without getting the whole file. ;)
The guys that admin this forum could tell me (if they read this thread and you give them your permission, I'd wager). Another option is to find me on ICQ again (UIN 75000) and try the download while I watch.