The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus Tasks to OmniOutliner Lists Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

Is there a way to export OmniFocus tasks with nested tasks to either a bulleted list format or an OmniOutliner document.

I'm constantly building lists in Omni Focus such as minutes from a client brief that I would like to send in a contact report but I'm finding it hard to get them out of OmniFocus in a usable format.

Any ideas will be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Stephen

Give RobTrew's OF2OO script a try and see if it meets your needs:

http://web.me.com/robinfrancistrew/S...ioutliner.html