The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Aqua theme? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello to all! Brand new here. I've been an OW user for quite awhile, and drift back and forth from it to Safari.

But one question I have during this one rebound is: I noticed on the front page of the site, the window in at least one of the example pics is all-white and aqua-styled, rather than gray or brushed like I'm looking at right now.

Is that just because of a different version of the OS (I'm on Leopard), or am I missing a toggle switch somewhere?

I'd love to be able to fool a bit with the way the browser looks, and I was just curious.

Thanks!

I'm pretty certain it's down to the OS you're using and the version you're seeing on the page is probably an older version.

It is because the screenshots are long out of date - looking at the stripy menus it is possible that the version of the OS they are running OmniWeb on when they took them is 10.3!

Wow, that old? Maybe it's time for them to update the page.

Are there any good theme options for OW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssobek1127 View Post
Hello to all! Brand new here. I've been an OW user for quite awhile, and drift back and forth from it to Safari.

But one question I have during this one rebound is: I noticed on the front page of the site, the window in at least one of the example pics is all-white and aqua-styled, rather than gray or brushed like I'm looking at right now.

Is that just because of a different version of the OS (I'm on Leopard), or am I missing a toggle switch somewhere?

I'd love to be able to fool a bit with the way the browser looks, and I was just curious.

Thanks!
Take a look at: http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/journal/omniweb-theme-12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCG View Post
Yeah, I've tried that, but it doesn't seem to enable aqua windows, which is what I'd like.