The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to delete actions on iPod? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been unable to find out how to delete an action on the iPod. Since I'm syncing with OF on my Mac I can always clean up old stuff on the Mac, but I can't imagine it's impossible to do that on the iPod also, otherwise the database would grow indefinitely. What am I missing???

Happy to help! Bring up a list view that shows the action you'd like to delete, then tap the "Edit" button in the upper right. You'll see a red circle appear to the left of the checkbox for each item.

Tap the red circle for the action you want to delete; a "Delete" button appears on the right. Tap that and the action is deleted. It's a few hoops to jump through, but that prevents deleting stuff unintentionally. :-)

Or just swipe from right to left on the left most side of the list item and a Delete button will appear.

Thanks for the quick answers!

And note that these are common actions across many iPhone apps. Handy to know!

Curt