The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Checking for updates :) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by patgallant View Post
Thanks Ken!

You guys are always great at communication and we appreciate it!
it is very admirable of Omni group to communicate as much as they do. much appreciated.

Count me as another eagerly anticipating OmniFocus user...

Thanks for the update!

PS Still checking!

Well, well, well! It's heartening to know that I am not alone with all of my obsessive checking-at every possible site- on the status of the eagerly (major understatement) awaited OF for iPad! It's getting to seem, though, like that "watched pot" that won't "boil" as long as I keep looking at it. Don't know how to make myself stop, though! Can't wait!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnaunton View Post
Possible Weird Al reference???

Is it ready yet? Huh? Huh? *jumping up and down excitedly*

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
Is it ready yet? Huh? Huh? *jumping up and down excitedly*

:)
Isn't there some old, folksy saying that goes "A watched ninja never submits for Apple approval and/or boils"?

I presume the blog posting (and hence RSS feeds) will be the best way of knowing when it is released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by propofol View Post
I presume the blog posting (and hence RSS feeds) will be the best way of knowing when it is released?
At this point when it gets released the collective sigh will be so great that you will just "know" that it has happened.

Watin' for that sigh!