The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Double click to create new tab Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I guess this has been already mentioned but, I would love to be able to create blank tabs just by double clicking on the free space of the tabs bar.

In fact, that was the reason why I stopped used Safari.

Also it would be great to be able to switch between tabs with the mouse wheel, just as it happens between the opened pages on the Preview application. :)

BTW... where can I find that purple bookmark icon to replace it? :confused:

Thanks! (awesome application on the other hand, of course)