The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SP7 crashes on right-click Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

am I the only person who kills SP7 with the right mouse button (or ctrl-click)? Every time I do that the app crashes (no exception).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostus
Am I the only person who kills SP7 with the right mouse button (or ctrl-click)? Every time I do that the app crashes (no exception).
It seems to work OK here; I'm running OmniWeb v578 (5.5sp7) on Mac OS X 8I127 (10.4.6) using English. Does it happen anywhere in OmniWeb at all? Are there any haxies or custom contextual menu plugins installed on your system?

No problem here. Perhaps have you a problem with an item in ~/Library/Contextual Menu Items folder ?

hmmmm; I do have USB Overdrive installed (as mousedriver); but that shouldn't affect the ctrl-click option. All other mousebutton actions defined in USB Overdrive work conflict free in OmniWeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by myckmack
No problem here. Perhaps have you a problem with an item in ~/Library/Contextual Menu Items folder ?
Thanks, that did the trick. Apparently, the GraphicConverter CM Plugin was causing the trouble. I haven't tried all; had said plugin, the DEVONagent CM Plugin and the Path Finder Plugin. Removing all plugins and logging in again solved the problem. Then reinstalled the Path Finder Plugin, still no problem. Reinstalling the GraphicConverter Plugin brought back the crashes. Have not tried the DEVONagent plugin (am a bit scared/happy that it works now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostus
Thanks, that did the trick. Apparently, the GraphicConverter CM Plugin was causing the trouble. I haven't tried all; had said plugin, the DEVONagent CM Plugin and the Path Finder Plugin. Removing all plugins and logging in again solved the problem. Then reinstalled the Path Finder Plugin, still no problem. Reinstalling the GraphicConverter Plugin brought back the crashes. Have not tried the DEVONagent plugin (am a bit scared/happy that it works now)
Tout est bien qui finit bien ;).