The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Creating new projects that nest inside folders Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

A while since I've needed to pop in here.

When creating a new action in a new project using the quick entry method (ctrl alt space) is there a way to assign the new project to a folder without having to do it afterwards by dragging it etc.

Thanks all
Glen

Happy to help, Glen! When typing into the Project field, type the name of the folder, hit space, hit colon, hit space again, then type the name of the new project.

I just typed "Test Projects : Quick Entry-Made" to add a "Quick Entry-Made" project to my "Test Projects" folder, in other words.

Hope this helps!

Thank you Brian,

I just tried it and noticed there is even an auto prompt for the folder as I type!

Very much appreciated!
Glen