The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What am I doing wrong? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I admit that my PDF file is printed up, but I'm between offices so it is boxed. I'm trying to write a series of lectures on OmniOutliner Pro. Here is what I'm running into:
(1) even though I've chosen 12-point Gill Sans, the hard copy printout looks like it is in 6-point.
(2) when I'm able to get it to a point size that looks normal on the printer, 2/3 of the right size of the lecture are truncated off.
(3) When I try to print pages 1-2 (I haven't gotten any farther than that!!), the printer spits out one truncated page followed by 3 or 4 blank pages, then one truncated page followed by 3 or 4 blank pages.

I'm used to ThinkTank, PC Outline, GrandView, Ecco, and MaxThink. But I'm a Mac-dude now, and it appears that OmniOutliner is the only outliner out there for modern macs. I have the Pro version.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans