The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

meunbar badge count incorrect Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
My Mac crashed bad and when I relaunched OF there were all these old actions that came up as due. Most were in projects that were marked as "on hold" and even if I selected the project unchecked "hold" and rechecked it, the action stayed showing up in the "due list (even though it was colored black text and not the usual red). So I "fixed" them i.e., got them to stop showing yp in the "due" screen, by deleting their due dates.
Now I notice that the badge count in the menubar is incorrect and is probably still counting them (or maybe there's another issue going on). I've restarted the computer and app a couple of times and no change.

How can I fix this issue.
If I have to restore from TimeCapsule - what do I have to find and replace?