The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lion Quick Entry bug Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've just file the following as a bug. Or is this just me?
"When in a full screen app in Lion (the publicly released version), I've noticed 2 bugs with the Quick Entry window.

First, it doesn't come up reliably. Sometimes it comes up, sometimes it doesn't but when I switch back to the desktop with OF running in it, the Quick Entry window is popping up and disappearing a few times corresponding to the several key presses I made to launch it. This was very inconsistent, but now I've restarted OF and I can't replicate it.

Second, the suggestions for projects and contexts do not work in full screen windows. Letters that should trigger the list do not."
Bill

I'm going to tag onto this thread because it appears to be another full screen issue. Reported to support as well.

When in a full screen app the OF 'badge' is not operable at the top of the page. I click on it, it just turns blue and white and does nothing.

I see the same behavior as WillisWasabi, flakey response from the quick entry window when in full screen app. Just thought I'd mention it to confirm the bug.

Same here. I'm particularly seeing it using the clipper in mail when in full screen.