The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

outliner toolbar doesn't show applescripts as suggested in manual Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
perhaps i'm just a dunderhead, but i was led (lead?) to believe that an applescript can be available on the toolbar when you customize it. i have omnioutliner scripts in script folder entitled OmniOuliner, which shows up and works under the applescript menu. would like to have some of those in my toolbar, if possible. did i misunderstand the manual, or have i missed something.

thanx in advance
prescott

This with OmniOutliner Pro (which could be the difference), but any scripts in the ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniOutliner Pro/ folder are available to be drag and dropped into the toolbar when I select Customise Toolbar... from the View menu.

This does work with the standard version, make sure you have the scripts in HOME/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniOutliner/ if you're using the standard version of OO3.

For some reason I do not have a HOME/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniOutliner Pro/ and I cannot create one?

Buck

It's normal for that folder to not be there, however you should have no trouble creating it. What trouble are you running into?