The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Style Sheets not used in latest OW 5.6 (bug) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just noticed that custom style sheets (access via site prefs) is no longer working for me. I use the GoodVibrations.css sheet

http://sagefire.org/category/softwar...ibrations-css/

for ad-blocking. It works in Safari B3 and Firefox but not the latest OW 5.6.

This is of no help...But...
Good Vibrations CSS...is working for me...
Using OW...5.6 sneaky peek 5 (v612.0.90618)
I hope this is easily resolved for you...
Peace,
Stuart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gray49 View Post
This is of no help...But...
Good Vibrations CSS...is working for me...
Using OW...5.6 sneaky peek 5 (v612.0.90618)
I hope this is easily resolved for you...
Peace,
Stuart
I don't know why it's not of any help. I'm now running 644 and it's still not working.

If you mean it's not disabling ads, then load it in Safari3 or Firefox and you'll see how well it works.

WebJIVE...
I am sorry...
I think there is a mis-understanding...
I meant that my reply would be of no help to you...because Good Vibrations CSS was working very well for me in OW and Safari
and Demeter (a nice version of Shiira)...I use it in several browsers
and it seems to work in all of them...I was not very clear in my original response...
Peace,
Stuart

:-)

Peace.. Must be something with my box then. Good to know if its working in your OW and not mine, it has to be something with my machine. I'll go clear the cache and beat it into submission.

Well, I did everything short of reloading the OS and OW is no longer working with my custom stylesheet. Anyone else having this issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebJIVE View Post
Well, I did everything short of reloading the OS and OW is no longer working with my custom stylesheet. Anyone else having this issue?
Yes. I tried using the camino adblock css yesterday, and the only thing that happened was that OW crashed.

Payam

Great, then we have a second on that motion.. Hopefully an OW dev will read this and add it to the list of bugs. :-)

Last edited by WebJIVE; 2007-09-04 at 12:28 PM..

Yes this is a known bug.

See http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=4360 towards the end of thread.

I sure hope it's fixed soon. I've had to switch to FF until this is fixed :-(