The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

If you sync via iDisk/MobileMe... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
...stop it! :)

Okay, but seriously, Apple is killing off MobileMe on Saturday, June 30. You need to find a different sync solution before then.

You could set up your own server.
You could find another WebDAV service provider.

The easiest solution is to sign up for a free Omni Sync Server account. https://sync.omnigroup.com

Hi Lizard et al at Omni,
I tried using Omni Sync again today (having attempted this much earlier, when Omni Sync was still beta), but instead of sync'ing, it continually asks me to provide my 'Name' and 'Password'. I deleted all the Keychain entries that had anything to do with Omni (as was suggested in another thread somewhere), but still the problem persists.
Do you have any advice?
Best wishes from Germany,
F.v.Bieberstein

Are you able to sign into the Omni Sync Server on the website? If you do so, there will be a button to send the proper settings to OmniFocus on the device from which you visited the website.

If you are not able to sign in, make sure you are using the username for the account, not the email address you used to sign up. If that still doesn't work, and the Lost your password link doesn't help, you'll want to contact the support ninjas directly for assistance. +1-206-523-4152 M-F 10-5 (GMT-7) or email sync@omnigroup.com