The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Properties/Geometry inspector doesn't work Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
For some reason, when I try to manually enter a number or arrow up/down in the geometry inspector (e.g. for height, weight, or rotating an object), it does not work. Instead, it randomly selects different tools (like zoom) based on what I'm assuming are alternative keyboard shortcuts for those actions. I just want to be able to create a shape and then change the size to 20px or whatever, and I can't do it.

Oddly, I can manually enter values for rotating text in the text inspector fine.

Can someone help me out with this? Not being able to define the size of shapes easily is sort of ruining my life since I use OmniGraffle as my main wire framing tool…

Thanks!