The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Installing OmniFocus For My Users Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
How would I go about distributing OmniFocus to my users? The iPhone Configuration Utility intends for distribution of apps via IT for our users, but I don't know how to get OF in there. Currently I can't select it as an app to include. Maybe this will be more apparent to me as time goes on, but I figure you know better how this distribution works with respect to your app. Obviously we're not going to have the users do it individually with a corporate card (and then pick up some music or videos while they're at it), and of course that would be a waste of time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.jpg
Views:	1177
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	567