The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Project sorting alphabetically in sidebar? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can OF sort automaitc the project in a folder alphabetically?

I have splited the projects in many folders but I have many projects that are in the same folder and are aranged random.

I waste a lot of time when I am searching in the sidebar for a project

Tanks

It can't do it automatically, but you can do it manually very easily - click something in the sidebar to select it, then either shift (or command) click to pick the projects you want to sort alphabetically, or press command A to select them all (and then command-click any projects or folders you don't want to be sorted). Then go to Edit>Sort> and select Name.

It worked!
10x