The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pulling status info for individual tasks when outputting via HTML export Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
[ cross-post to 'general' omniplan topic from 'extras'. slightly different wording here. same basic topic. ]

I'm building an HTML template to output project-status information for a client. And we want to show not only the overall / total-project status info (i.e. Completion or % Done) in the HTML version of the report -- but we also want to show the status of sub-sections (grouped tasks) within the project.

However, we can't seem to find info on how to pull the values for specific tasks / grouped tasks within a project -- only the whole-project info.

Has anyone successfully pulled specific task status info using Omni tokens or other means in the HTML export process?

Thanks!

Discussed this a bit with you over our support email channel, but just so everyone else knows this isn't possible now but I've filed a feature request for consideration.