The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mail rule and bcc Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi! I just executed a use case today I intend to do quite often that the current Mail Rule does not handle.

Basically, after a phone call, I send an email listing all the action items and bcc my OF email.

I suspect it only parses the email if it is in the To: header.

I do this because I clearly don't want to publish this email and don't want any "reply alls" to be sending junk to OF.

Is there a way to just enable any and all mail to be processed at a particular email address (ie. user+omnifocus@domain.com) without exception?

This is related to this thread I posted on enabling all from addresses.