The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request: Export OO to Apple Pages Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'd like to make another plug to add the capability to export from OO directly to Apple Pages. I do much of my story (essays to novels, etc.) research, organizing and outlining in OO, and all of my finished word processing in Pages. Transporting large outlines from OO to Pages via RTF or RTFD or DOC doesn't come close to cutting it. And though Pages 09 features a rudimentary outliner, its outlining capabilities pale in comparison to OO.

Any chance OO4 might include Export to Pages???? Thanks.

Last edited by grgwrzbcki; 2009-01-30 at 06:49 AM..