The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Viewable/Visible inline images? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I need to be able to embed images into OF and am not clear whether or not the program supports this. I've tried dragging and control-dragging but I only ever get an icon (not even a thumbnail!) in the Notes field, which when double-clicked opens the file in its creator app. The icon cannot even be dragged to a different app's icon in the dock, which is a further pain, since I don't want to launch Photoshop just to have a peek at a jpeg.

Other programs (OmniOutliner, NoteBook, Curio, etc.) all let you view and resize images and even video clips directly inline. If OF is going to be the organizational center of my life it needs to be able to do this.

Thanks.

If you're on Leopard, you can preview linked files using Quick Look by selecting the icon and hitting the spacebar.

I was also curious about this. It would be nice to have the image, or at least the thumbnails, visible in omni focus. I realize you can quicklook but that isnt entirely intuitive. Is there a way to do this?