The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Auto-adjust AND size is mulitple of printer sheets Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am often working on large diagrams that I make into PDFs and send to clients that they often print. Because the diagrams are very large, they need to be printed across many pages to be large enough to be readable.

I recently upgraded to 5.2. In the older version I was using, because I always wanted to take advantage of all the printable space I had available, I would find the right number of pages, and then use "Fit" to make the diagram completely fill the multi-page canvas.

It seems now when I have the "Auto-adjust the canvas size" checkbox AND the "Size is multiple of printer sheets" checkbox both selected, the diagram/drawing does not resize to completely fit the pages specified.

What am I missing?

Thanks much.

The next time I see the OmniFocus product manager in the hall, I'll mention this thread to him - his Graffle-Fu is far stronger than my own, but he's been out of the office for a few days.

If you send the support ninjas an email, though, you're guaranteed a response.