The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestions for THL (The Hit List) User Trying out Omnifocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I am trying out Omnifocus but find it difficult to make my way around without using the mouse. Coming from The Hit List, I am used to keyboard commands to move tasks between projects, quickly assigning what tasks I want to do today, next week, whatever, and switching between projects. I have a print out of some omnifocus shortcuts but don't seem to see any that resolve my main actions.

Are there shortcuts I do not know about? Where can I find them listed and are they customizable?

For an idea for the sort of shortcuts you can do in The Hit List, follow this link: http://groups.google.com/group/the-h...oard-shortcuts

Here's a link to a list on Omni's OF webpage:

http://downloads.omnigroup.com/softw...-Shortcuts.pdf

I don't think it's complete, but it's a start.