The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Great Complex Plans Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am working on a complex Gantt Chart covering a wide range of tasks, dependencies and milestones - started in Microsoft Project and gave up. Interested in any examples of other work, especially ones that feature text boxes and milestones in-chart for printing of poster sized documents.

Thanks

Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinvsears
I am working on a complex Gantt Chart covering a wide range of tasks, dependencies and milestones - started in Microsoft Project and gave up. Interested in any examples of other work, especially ones that feature text boxes and milestones in-chart for printing of poster sized documents.

Thanks

Robin
We have some sample project files located on our extras site, though they're not terribly big in project size. You can check them out here:

http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omniplan/extras/

You mentioned text boxes, which is something OmniPlan doesn't have right now. We have a feature request for this so I'll add a vote to it for you.