The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Must click in a new window/tab to get link highlighting Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
After using every OmniWeb 5.5 sneaky peek release, I've become accustomed to (and content with) its shortcomings, with one exception:

In a new browser window or new tab, the mouse cursor does not change from an arrow to a finger when positioned over a link. I must click in each new window/tab to activate standard link highlighting behavior (e.g., mouse cursor change, link color change, link underline change).

Once I've clicked in the new window or tab, link behavior is fine for all subsequent pages in that window/tab.

I recall discussion of this problem early on. Since it's not listed under Known Issues, I'm submitting this formal report to make sure it doesn't get overlooked.

[copy of my formal bug report]

This is a known issue and we have a bug on the problem in our database. Probably worth adding this to the known issues in the release notes as well. Thanks!