The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iCal consolidation errors Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I'm trying to consolidate a bunch of calendars in iCal into the calendars created by OF. I exported the various calendars and then reimported them into the appropriate OF calendars. What's happened is that "Sync with iCal" starts and then, at some point I can't figure determine, the process errors out (images 1 and 2)

Additionally, when I try to sync again after dismissing the error, I get an error message: Client com.omnigroup.OmniFocus is already participating in a sync" (see image 3). If i quit and relaunch OF, I start the sync process again, but I end up with another error similar to screen grabs 1 & 2.

Any ideas?
Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.png
Views:	658
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	232   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 2.png
Views:	685
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	233   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 3.png
Views:	690
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	234  

Oh, and yes, I did do a few iCal backups, both before and during the process. You think I'm nuts? :)

Now reverting and waiting...