The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus Quick Entry via Web form Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
One of the support ninjas here came up with a web form that assembles a mailto: link which contains a properly-formatted OmniFocus action link. Use the form, address the email it creates to the person (or people) you want to send the action to, then send it to them.

Here's a link to his tweet about it - messages on twitter or in this thread are probably the best way to provide feedback.

Update: I've added a bookmarklet to the page, similar to the existing Send to OmniFocus bookmarklet. The difference is that my bookmarklet creates an email link instead of going directly to OmniFocus, so you can use it on devices that don't have OmniFocus installed.

http://people.omnigroup.com/dave/link-o-tron.html

I tried doing this, but when I email this to myself the URL does not become click-able. How do you use it then?

I use Gmail and Mailplane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AE Thanh View Post
I tried doing this, but when I email this to myself the URL does not become click-able. How do you use it then?

I use Gmail and Mailplane.
Me too...

It sounds like mailplane isn't sure what to do with the omnifocus: URL type. I'd contact the developer and file a feature request...