The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Hiding on-hold projects from context views Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How can I hide actions that are part of on-hold projects from the context view?

The context views (suppose to be the most useful) are pretty useless when they are filled with a bunch of tasks from on-hold projects. According the the Omnifocus documentation, placing a task on-hold is supposed to hide it from other views.

According to a discussion thread I found, on-hold projects were added back to the context views, but this makes no sense.

If I have a [folder]/project structure:

[personal]
plan vacation
tend garden
waiting (on-hold)
[work]
financial plan

Then view some context, the on-hold waiting tasks will show up BEFORE the work tasks. This seems just plain wrong.

Is there no way to filter on-hold projects from context based views?

Why not show Available actions instead of Remaining?