The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Importing lists of Next Actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Does anyone know if there's a way to import a list of Next Actions, in a text file or from the clipboard, into the Inbox, perhaps using Applescript?

I know Omni will add an 'Import from Outliner file' before launch, but I would love to have something now.

If someone has the skill to create this, I would happily pay for this script, or will barter: I have a range of personal development products at my website (see my profile).

I'm happy if the script works in kGTD, say putting all the tasks in one project called Inbox: I would simply reimport my kGTD file as I have only been playing around with OmniFocus until now, waiting for an import from text file/clipboard facility.