The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync Server Problem (with solution) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The Omni Sync Server update that users were informed of via e-mail apparently caused my account to not be recognized when I tried syncing OmniFocus on all my devices.

Apparently, case sensitivity has been juggled around. Where I had been logging in with a username that contained capital letters, I had to change my username in the sync preferences to an all lower case version of the username. Syncing resumed as I changed each device over.

I will take note that the server update notice had my username in all lower case, so as long as your entered user name matches exactly how it was shown in that e-mail, you should be fine.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please add Omni Sync Server support [A: iPhone app supports the server. See thread.] StateMachineJunkie OmniFocus for iPhone 4 2010-11-30 01:29 PM
Sync problem using Windows Home Server for WebDAV invictus26 Other WebDAV 8 2010-08-28 09:18 AM
Sync fails after initial sync on Windows Server 2008 [Server Bug] Shortie Other WebDAV 5 2009-07-16 09:20 AM
DB Conflict Solution That Finally Got Sync Working For Me...So Far MichaelG OmniFocus Syncing 8 2008-07-15 03:33 PM

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.