The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't do operations on items selected in list view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
So I select an item in the list view and see the selection handles appear around the desired item on the canvas. Then I try a duplicate command, nothing happens. Cut, paste, copy, no luck. Those should work, right? Otherwise, I don't see the point of List View. (Somehow I was under the impression that these were working before, but maybe I just imagined it!)

The List View would be awesome if it did work since you can easily make selections without accidentally selecting or nudging the wrong stuff.

Anyway, insight appreciated.

Yes, currently the layer list view "steals" focus from the main canvas view, we're looking to correct this for a future release.

Sorry for any consternation involved,