The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Show active and on hold projects with script? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I often find myself (every weekly review) wanting to glance at my active and on hold projects without being bothered by my pending projects (which I check separately). Since there is no built-in functionality to show me both Active and On Hold projects and ONLY Active and On Hold projects, I started thinking if it would be possible to do that with a script instead.

What do you script wizards say?

Might be worth experimenting with the Where in OF script to fine-tune what you are after.

Last edited by RobTrew; 2012-07-17 at 05:51 AM.. Reason: Updated link to Where in OF

You may also find some reusable ingredients in this list of queries corresponding to the built-in filter settings.

Thanks, I'll have a look at that.