The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Clipping shortcut not working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm not able to get the clipping shortcut to work at all, not with the mail ciip o tron either.

I'm on a macbook pro running 10.6.8

I'm grateful for any help on this. I'd love to get that feature working.

Can anyone help? I didn't see an answer to this anywhere that I searched on the forums.

Thanks.

Try a known-to-work keyboard shortcut, namely command-shift-, (command-<). Report back. Alternatively, call up the Omni support ninjas at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152 weekdays between 10 and 5 in Seattle and they'll get you fixed up. This forum doesn't get you a guaranteed answer from Omni.

I appreciate the response, whpalmer4. I'm in contact with a ninja via email. I may give them a call to expedite things a bit. Thank you for the numbers and the other info.

Same problem, did you get an answer from the omni support ninjas?

Same deal. No custom clip shortcut works. Please and thanks for a bump.

There's a few different causes of this. I don't know of a single solution that will fix it for everyone. You're best off emailing or calling a Support Ninja, so that they can coach you through the troubleshooting steps.
800 315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152 or omnifocus@omnigroup.com

(We're also working on an update to the app which will fix a few of these situations.)