The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Leopard-sync, ical, multiple computers - Waiting for the big cat? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Okay, so here's my question/dilemma. I'm trying to sort through a workflow to keep omnifocus in sync on multiple computers, ical, iphone, etc (I know, we all are) but here's my question.

Does anyone have a sense of what kind of changes/clarity we're going to get in terms of syncing with Leopard?

I've seen mentions that things are going to get better but I'm trying to figure out if I should just sit tight for a few weeks before trying to figure out a method or are we going to be in the same place in a month?

Stated more clearly - How much is leopard going to change our current struggle?

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Anthony

The bad news is there is no news which to me means that Leopard will not have all the features we want (iPhone task/notes syncing).

Apple usually like to tout new features.

The good news is Leopard WILL hold tasks and notes in Mail which will give us a step closer to getting them on the iPhone.

OF -> iCal -> Mail
OF -> iCal -> iTunes -> iPhone
OF -> iCal -> .Mac -> Another computer

BZ