The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Time/hour format Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is a topic that has been discussed in the past but I feel that it needs to be highlighted again. I have prepared a brief response (with a couple of examples) explaining why the inclusion of the time/hour format (at least the option of inclusion) is important for my life and work activities. The length and the format is inappropriate for the forum’s normal UI and it’s size exceeds the maximum file size for the forum of 19 KB. The file is 53 KB.

Please go to the following URL to download the document.

http://homepage.mac.com/dhenderson1/FileSharing14.html

Thanks for taking the time to download and read my comments.

Dave

To make your document more universal, it would help if you'd convert it to pdf.

Thanks for the advice. The document is now a pdf file as well as the MS Word document. Both available at the same URL address.

Dave