The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A note to the brave (AppleScript and Betas) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Sorry if this feels like advertising, but it's made my scripting easier, so I wanted to share.

If you use AppleScript, particularly with OmniPlan, and can handle the adventure of using beta software, may I bring ScriptDebugger 4.0.6b3 to your attention?

This recent release has a feature that makes it much easier to figure out what data is scriptable within OmniPlan documents. The Explorer window lets you browse down through the hierarchy of objects, to see not just documents currently open, but all the tasks and resources, and their properties too.