The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Clipping Support in Lion Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been playing with the Lion betas, but I'm missing one of my favorite OmniFocus features: executing the clipping service from within Mail. I've gone into OF preferences and re-installed the Clip-o-tron 3000 and have setup the service keyboard shortcut appropriately, but it doesn't seem to work in Lion. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

— Alex V.

If I were running Lion and could speak to that, I might say "works for me."

May I say that "Clip-o-tron 3000" sounds like a vacuum cleaner model number.

Broken Clip-o-tron 3000 is a known fact btw: http://roaringapps.com/app:91

Yup, same issue. It's the only feature that's preventing me from using Lion everyday since Sugarsync just released an update that fixes their Lion issue.

That's the least of the problems I've seen under Lion. The most annoying problems are occasional rendering problems where the sidebar is transparent, and the document needing to be saved & canceling a restart.

Note there are now SneakyPeek versions of OmniFocus 1.9.1 that address Lion compatibility.

I only saw one issue (documents saying they needed to be saved on exit), and that was fixed in the 1.9.1 SP.

Thanks for tip on the sneaky peek. It does solve the clipping problem.