The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Internal Document Links Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to handle this? The only thing I've found was this thread from 2007. http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...=internal+link.

I didn't find any mention after a search of the OO4 document thread either. It seems like such a simple feature to be able to link from one specific section of my OO doc to another!

I'd love to hear if anyone has suggestions, or, alternatively, that this is a feature coming in OO4.

Thanks!

I can't find much about that in the last five years either. I found one other reply saying that implementing internal links was hard to do.

I use a powerful task manager/outliner (in WinXP) that can run from a thumb drive and it handles internal links just fine. It's hard to fathom what could be so hard about getting that to work in OO.

Both internal links and cloning are important missing functions. After all this time, I'm hesitating to commit more of my work to OO and wondering if I should be looking or hoping for a better alternative.

I'd love to see this in a future release, too! Looks like it didn't make the cut for OO4.0, though...