The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus to iPhone Bookmarklet [OmniFonecus V0.1] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was able to download it now, but as the previous reply, I too experienced that "some parameters wasn´t understood".

Same problem here: some parameters wasn't understood. But this is very exciting. I love the idea: simple and elegant.

Alex

Sounds good - can you give some hints to create the bookmark.

Thanks in advance...

And in 10.5 the error message has changed slightly, though it's still effectively the same: it now says ‘Some parameter is missing for activate.’ (Great English syntax, that…)

I must admit that I’ve been checking this thread several times a day since first trying the script, hoping to see an update. Portability is the last piece really in my OmniFocus—GTD puzzle, and I’m pretty keen to find that piece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Flynn View Post
And in 10.5 the error message has changed slightly, though it's still effectively the same: it now says ‘Some parameter is missing for activate.’ (Great English syntax, that…)

I must admit that I’ve been checking this thread several times a day since first trying the script, hoping to see an update. Portability is the last piece really in my OmniFocus—GTD puzzle, and I’m pretty keen to find that piece!
same thing - doesn't work on Leopard. Please update!

I'm getting the "Some parameter is missing for activate" error with all versions on my 10.5 MacBook Pro

David

www.macsparky.com

I posted my (a bit more hackish) solution in another thread that also export your OF tasks as an iPhone bookmark for offline viewing.