The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

"No context" view is too large Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just recently noticed that the drop down menu on the menu bar at the very top of the screen conveniently shows how many tasks have not yet been assigned a context.

When you click on that menu item a new window pops up that shows all of the items with no context. Unfortunately it shows EVERYTHING, and since I'm only interested in the tasks that haven't been assigned a context, I'm not interested in most of it. The size of the list makes it very hard and sometimes even impossible to find what I'm looking for. There is no was that I can see to make the tasks stand out from all the groups and projects.

Does anybody know of a way?

Try View->Hide Parent Items to hide the projects and action groups, leaving only actions which do not have contexts assigned.