The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can you have too many contexts? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Would having ~200 contexts bog anything down? It would help if I can keep track of around that many addresses, and I'd like to make each address its own context as that seems like how it should be.

Should be fine. I've got 151. It does makes your list of contexts take longer to scroll through, obviously...

I find that more than 2,000 contexts make things confusing. It was a struggle, but I finally whittled it down to 1,879.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliteralmind View Post
I find that more than 2,000 contexts make things confusing. It was a struggle, but I finally whittled it down to 1,879.
Obviously, each to their own, but why would you possibly need that many contexts? I'm constantly struggling to keep it below 20 distinct contexts of People, places and tool.

Sorry, just couldn't contemplate getting anything done with more than my current contexts, you'd be changing contexts 100 times a day and not getting anything done.

You missed off Bazzinga