The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mail to Omnfocus doesnt work if mail sent via gmail blackberry app Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have omnifocus on my mac/
mail setup so that when i send tasks from the gmail on the web it parses correctly into omnifocus. However when I send tasks from my gmail app on my blackberry it doesnt.

Bug?

( let me know if you need more info)

One likely scenario is that the Blackberry mail app isn't sending plain text email. Have a look at one of the emails you sent yourself, displaying the full headers, and look for the Content-Type: field. If it doesn't say text/plain, it probably won't be successfully handed off to OmniFocus.

It might be possible to convince the Blackberry to send plain text email even if it doesn't do so by default, but I can't offer you any help there.