The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync Feature Request Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I understand that OmniFocus has not been designed as groupware, but I'd like my wife to be able to have a honeydo context that is sync'ed with me, without us having to sync anything else. This is much more stable than trying to share a large task list between multiple people, and has very low risk of us stepping on each other. As I understand it, there is currently no way to do this other than to sync to iCal, which neither of us uses. Any suggestions?

Why not use the OmniFocus mail hooks to have her add actions to your database? You'll need to have a Mac that can be left running the Mail application to process them in. See "processing mail" in the Help function for more details.

Keegan, we've got a feature request open on this in our development database. If you contact the support ninjas and let them know you'd like to see this added, they can vote for it on your behalf. Thanks!