The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mail actions and exchange Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi all,

I seem to be having an issue with the rule to import messages as tasks.

I am running OF 1.9 and have the following setup:

My mac is running 10.6.7
Personal email account is hosted on google apps (gmail)
Work email account is hosted on exchange 2010
Both accounts are configured in Mail.app
Whether I send the email from my work computer using outlook 2010 or my own computer using mail.app, the results are the same. I've tested sending from (each of them several times):

work email to work email
personal email to work email
work email to personal email
personal email to personal email

I am consistently getting the result that in every case the mail.app rule fires, the email is archived properly and the console logs:

5/27/11 9:47:11 AM OmniFocus[45841] OmniFocus calling process_message in MailAction script

However, only messages that are sent to my personal address wind up creating actions. It does not matter which address the mail is from, and I have configured the from addresses in Omnifocus' preferences. It appears that messages sent to my work account are being silently dropped by the Omnifocus script.

Is this a problem with the omnifocus script, does omni focus drop it if it does not come in on a specific account, or is it something exchange is doing to the message?