The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Project has suddenly disappeared Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I notice today that one of my Single Actions project has suddenly disappeared and I am unable to find it and its actions via searching.

I've had this happen before and managed to recover manually via backups but any ideas why a project would suddenly disappear as random as that? Am I being as dumb in accidentally deleting them without noticing and if so is there a convenient way to see deleted items without resorting to backups?